Sprinkler System Winterization
- Hydroscapes – Michael Miller – 541.480.2275
- Bluestone Gardens & Landscapes – Jake – 541.610.4331
Avoid Freezing Pipes
- Be sure to disconnect all hoses from outside faucets – this is an easy thing to forget and leads to frozen or broken frost free valves.
Outdoor Faucet Covers
- Here’s a video on how to install these, you can pick one up at a local hardware store.
- CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Insulate Your Crawlspace
Because of the cool climate of Central Oregon, if your house has a crawl space, close the foundation vents and block with Styrofoam covers you’ll find at the local home improvement center. This will stop the cool air from blowing through and cooling the floors and the house, requiring less energy to heat your home.
- LINK to Lowes example: CLICK HERE